Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A short (but busy) week in Room 137

Sorry for another short post; things have been very busy in my family over the past few days, but I will be back to long-form, daily blogging tomorrow. For today, just a few pertinent notes.

  • I gave back students' math tests today. I was very happy with their performance, and I think they were quite happy with the results as well. Mme Curtis sent home her tests with a rubric attached, and while I did not send one home I am happy to supply more specific detail if it is required.
  • We are looking for a couple of volunteers to accompany us to Cupids on Friday, so please let me know on the form I sent home if you are available.
  • Tomorrow we are having a healthy living day. This involves exercise and hopefully healthy (or healthier) eating as well. I have encouraged students to make a special effort to choose healthy options for their lunches tomorrow, and I will bring in a few things for them to try as well.
Thanks for all your help; I will post a longer entry tomorrow when time permits!

No comments:

Post a Comment