Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hallowe'en Fair tomorrow!

I don't have much to post today, just to remind parents that tomorrow is our annual Hallowe'en Fair and mention tonight's homework. Students who did not finish a second draft of a project we're working on are tasked with finishing it tonight, and I have asked them to read aloud again.

Tomorrow we will be participating in the usual Hallowe'en madness, with some fun in-class activities as well. I'm sure that I will see many of you around. I would suggest that students bring their bookbags and lunchbags as they normally would, since I will have things to assign for next week and they will be exchanging books, etc. Students should also bring along a few dollars if they plan on buying any snacks or playing games (like the cakewalk). That being said, I will have some treats of my own to share with the class and students can bring their own treats as well.

Have a good rainy evening, and talk to you all soon. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment