Friday, September 16, 2011

Storming out of the classroom

Not much more to add here! Today was obviously cut short because of the imminent storm. I will post with some links and notes on Monday to help with the next couple weeks, but here are a few notes for today.

  • Lunch money was not refunded; any lunch orders from today will be honoured on Monday, so there is no need to send money.
  • This weekend's homework is to post on KidBlog about the hurricane. I also posted about the new "Rules" we will be following for posting on KidBlog. I would suggest that students review these by logging in and clicking on my name to see the post in question.
  • Scholastic book orders are due on Monday.
  • I would like to have all permission forms and money in for our "Annie" field trip by Wednesday. Thanks to those who have already done so.
  • Thanks you very much to Doug and Susan for hooking us up with (sorry for the pun) a wireless keyboard and mouse for the class. It was already put to use today. 
  • I hope everything worked out today in terms of getting the kids home without too much hassle. If there is anything else we can organize to help with these plans in the future, just let me know.
Hope everybody weather the storm well (the sun just came out in St. Philip's), and please check back in tomorrow for some updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment