Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A quick update

Hi gang, just a quick update today. Staff meeting blended into KidBlog updating, which found me getting home at about 5:30... All good! Here's a few updates to make sure everybody's up to speed. I'm going through the rubrics for the Homework DuoTang I will send home later this week, but I will update a bit more later if I get a chance. Some notes:
  • Students brought home their weather monitoring sheets today; these can be kept at home to monitor the weather throughout the next couple of weeks.
  • Today's Question du Jour is about the upcoming Provincial Election. If students are having trouble finding information, try this site:                                               http://www.electionalmanac.com/canada/newfoundlandandlabrador/
  • We start our Drama in Education project about colonial Newfoundland tomorrow. I think students will be excited by a letter we have to show them!
  • We're having a lot of fun with place value. I have added some good links to this blog's right sidebar.
Sorry for the brief update, but I know that Mme Curtis has posted some updates as well. Her blog is linked on the right sidebar as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment